I just bought a Tiguan 2014 Trendline 4Motion + Convenience package and I love it! I thought of buy ing a Forester from Subaru which is a great car, but trying the Tiguan made me change my mind!
1. Fun to drive;
3. The finish and materials;
4. Handling of a german car;
5. Looks and feels more expensive than it is.
1. Fuel consumption a bit higher than the competition.
Forester Touring 2014 pros:
1. Manual version with AWD;
2. Fuel consumption a bit better than the Tiguan;
3. Good handling;
4. Cargo space.
Forester Touring Cons:
Here's a picture I took in macro mode this morning: